Monday, September 15, 2008

..y yo por esos olores primo me muero.

every time I'm back from a trip, it feels like afternoon ocean in front...
 
...I found my trip to spain a culinary pleasure
...choose at random a fancy restaurant, a humble tavern, or a roadside bar anywhere
...and I'm surprised by the quality of the food :)
 
...blessed with the extraordinary products from the sea and the land,

spaniards invented tapas - little bites sampling,
or rather - a way of life...
...from tiny villages to big cities, people from all walks of life congregate and sample food,
while wine poured into small glasses from a flask raised high in the air...
...by those prime smells I dwell...:)
 

music:
los muchachos de mi barrio. (the boys of my neighborhood)
chambao
 
...

las vecinas de mi calle
hacen lentejas
que si las quieres las tomas
y si no las dejas,

 
también huele a veces
a potaje y puchero
y yo por esos olores
primo me muero.
 
walking on the street
I can feel your presence there

 
A big fan 
 
 


See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now

1 comment:

greagle63 said...

ead your blog, sounds like your visit to Spain was nice. I didn't get to see Spain. Only Rhodes Island through a port hole once lol... I would really like to visit there sometime though. I have been to France, and Italy, and a few other countries as well. I like your blogs, glad I'm getting to know you. I would love to learn to speak Spanish, Ive been really tied up with my dad being sick. :))Greg