Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wild card choice



Meet sexy singles!

The wild card choice is without a doubt a matter of personal taste. The first name that comes to mind is Anoop Desai. Looking back over his audition and Hollywood week, I am still wondering why he is not sitting in one of those chosen seats.
 
And let us not forget the infamous hysterics of Tatiana Del Toro. I wonder if we could stand another dose of her split personality. It would be funny if she was not so annoying. Funny could work for her, a la Nick/Norman Gentle.
With a different outfit and some choreography Jackie Tohn could be a contender for the coveted return spot. And I personally love her sound. Forgive for saying so but she reminds me of Janis Joplin, a great gritty girl with a lot of moxie. Bring her back with a little direction and I believe it would be a great show.
How many country fans are out there? Because Brent Keith could have used your votes, but ya'all didn't come through for him. Well maybe wild card will be his second chance. That really is a big maybe. I do enjoy the occasional country tune and/or singer but it is not the first choice for me. But this guy does have a great sound and with a better song choice I think he would have possibly been someone to beat.
Of all of those who didn't make it through to one of the first three seats, these four show promise for the wild card spot. Out of those mentioned I my favorite chick pick is Jackie Tohn and my favorite guy is definitely Anoop "Angel" Desai.
Whom do you pick for the wild card slots? Are you ready for group number 2? I know I am.


Meet sexy singles!

No comments: