Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cooking and the Arts

friends came on weekend and I decided to give it a wok.
 
...cooking had never been calling me for the longest time, until one day the spell was broken when I heard: cooking is an arts too. - I got hooked.
 
...cooking western is a culture experience to me (eating is not enough). my foreign vocabulary expands in grocery store...by learning to cook, I discovered a new matrix of beauty in the smallest measurement which could've been overlooked so easily - as small as a tiny freshly green chervil sprig, with a smell spelling imagination...
 
...
 
the wonder of life to me: there's something to learn in just about every corner;
and in each corner, there's a way to live life artistically, which I'm still learning... :) 
 
have a good week!
 
a big fan  


Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit

1 comment:

Ravi Karandeekar said...

I liked your blog. Cooking and Art! Yes, all photographs look artistic.