Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slippery slide wetn' wild

Once again, kids say the funniest and most innocent thing. Recently mommy borrowed a book about the human body from the library and has began reading the book to our little son. My son got quite an imagination. He would start talking to his food each time when he takes a bite.. He would say "welcome to the Wet and Wild ride" and takes a big mouth full of food with a satisfying look on his face. I asked him curiously why he said that. He said "mommy's been teaching me about my body parts and she showed me what's inside my tommy. Some of the stuff inside me looks like the water ride close to our home." To complete the story, my son also has a habit of taking a potty break and going number two in the middle of a meal. My son is right, it is like a water ride theme park inside his tummy except there is no long lines to wait! In they go and OUT they comee..WEeeee AND Splaasshhh! .

No comments: