Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Boom! Midnight Surprise Special!!


For those of you who have been following my other blog Reflections, then you should know about my son's addiction to his stuff dog family. He actually named them O-Gee's. He's got a Daddy O-Gee, Mommy O-Gee and one little Og-Gee which represents himself. He is fascinated with dogs and would watch all kinds of shows about dogs.
He would watch Blue's clues and the Big Red Dog. He would also catch some dog shows on the animal channel. Well lately it seems my son has taken his fascination to a whole new level. He starts immitating dog behaviors which is a bit weird but somehow cute in our parental eyes. As most of you know, dog like to sniff each other's behind and my son would occasionally play pretend with his stuff dog family. He would use them to sniff each other's behind. One night, my son came over to sleep in our bed and as usual I would then go to his room to sleep since he always does a 360 degree lethal spin move on our bed that either results in me being kicked off the bed or Mommy. This time it was my turn to get kicked by the powerful 360 degree shadow kick! So I left to sleep on my son's bed. As it was approaching dawn and when the sun was almost struggling to get out to the horizon, my son came back to his room, which is very unusual. He wanted to sleep on his own bed again. Being awaken twice in one night, I was a bit agitated. I ask him, "what's wrong son? Why did you move again?"
With his droopy eyes, he uttered, "Mommy stinks! and I got a little too close like what little O-Gee did with Mommy OG's behind and Mommy went 'KABOOM!'"





I need to learn that trick from my wife in order to get a good night sleep.

No comments: